W.H. Moore’s Domestic–International Conflict Nexus Research Page
This page contains Adobe PDF files of my work on the nexus of domestic and international conflict.
- “Domestic–International Conflict Linkages.” Will H. Moore and Ahmer Tarar. The International Studies Encyclopedia. Denemark, Robert A. (ed.) Blackwell Publishing. Blackwell Reference Online.
- “Domestic Politics and US Foreign Policy: A Study of Cold War Conflict Behavior,” Will H. Moore and David J. Lanoue, Journal of Politics, May 2003, 65(2):376-396.
- “Foreign Policy Behavior and Fractional Integration,” Matthew J. Lebo and Will H. Moore, Journal of Conflict Resolution, Feb 2003, 47(1):13-32.
- “Presidential Uses of Force During the Cold War: Aggregation, Truncation, and Temporal Dynamics,” Sara McLaughlin Mitchell and Will H. Moore, American Journal of Political Science, 2002, 46(2):438-452.
- The replication data set was deposited at the ICPSR’s Publication Related Archive as study #1254.
- “Ties That Bind? Domestic and International Conflict Behavior in Zaire,” Will H. Moore and David R. Davis, Comparative Political Studies, 1998, 31(1):45-71.
- “Action-Reaction or Rational Expectations? Reciprocity and the Domestic-International Conflict Nexus During the ‘Rhodesia Problem’,” Will H. Moore, Journal of Conflict Resolution , 1995, 39(1):129-167.
Return to Research Topics Page
Return to Will H. Moore’s Home Page.
I can be reached by email at: