W.H. Moore’s IR Methods Research Page
This page contains Adobe PDF files of my work on conceptualization, research design, andother methods topics.
- “The Split Population Logit (SPoplogit): Modeling Measurement Bias in Binary Data,” Andreas Beger, Jacqueline H.R. DeMeritt, Will H. Moore & Wonjae Hwang, working paper, 2011.
- “A Fixed-Effects Bayesian Quantal Response Estimator for Incomplete Information Games,” Justin Esarey, Bumba Mukherjee & Will H. Moore, Political Analysis, 16(3): 250-273, 2008, doi: 10.1093/pan/mpm037.
- “A Problem with Peace Science: The Dark Side of COW,” Will H. Moore, revised version of a paper delivered to the Peace Science Society (International) annual meeting, 4-6 November 2005.
- “Foreign Policy Behavior and Fractional Integration,” Matthew J. Lebo and Will H. Moore, Journal of Conflict Resolution, Feb 2003, 47(1):13-32.
- “Presidential Uses of Force During the Cold War: Aggregation, Truncation, and Temporal Dynamics,” Sara McLaughlin Mitchell and Will H. Moore, American Journal of Political Science, 2002, 46(2):438-452.
- “Land Reform, Political Violence and the Economic Inequality–Political Conflict Nexus: A Longitudinal Analysis,” Will H. Moore, Ronny Lindström and Valerie O’Regan, International Interactions , 1996, 21(4)335-363.
Return to Research Topics Page
Return to Will H. Moore’s Home Page.
I can be reached by email at: