W.H. Moore’s Forced Migration Research Page
This page contains Adobe PDF files of my work on forced migration.
- “Whither Will They Go? A Global Analysis of Refugee Flows, 1955-95” Will H. Moore & Stephen M. Shellman, International Studies Quarterly, 51(4): 811-834, 2007. This article has an Online Appendix and a replication dataset.
- “Risk Factors for Forced Migrant Flight,” Jacqueline H. Rubin & Will H. Moore, Conflict Management & Peace Science, 24(2):85 104, 2007.
- “Refugee or Internally Displaced Person? To Where Should One Flee?,” Will H. Moore and Stephen M. Shellman, Comparative Political Studies, August, 2006, 39(5):599-622, DOI: 10.1177/0010414005276457. This article has an online appendix and an earlier version is available as Working Paper #65 in the Center for Comparative Immigration Studies’ Working Paper Series.
- “Does Environmental Degradation Influence Migration? Emigration to Developed Countries in the Late 1980s and 1990s,” Rafael Reuveny & Will H. Moore, paper presented at the Annual meeting of the American Political Science Association, 2005.
- “Fear of Persecution: Forced Migration, 1952-95,” Will H. Moore and Stephen M. Shellman, Journal of Conflict Resolution, October 2004, 48(5):723-745.
- “Sometimes You Just Have to Leave: Threat and Refugee Movements, 1964-1989,” Christian A. Davenport, Will H. Moore, and Steven C. Poe, International Interactions, 2003, 29:27-55.
Return to Research Topics Page
Return to Will H. Moore’s Home Page.
I can be reached by email at: