W.H. Moore’s Ethnic Conflict Research Papers Page
This page contains Adobe PDF files of my work on ethnic conflict.
- “What do We Know as a Field about the Causal Determinants of Ethnic Conflict?” Will H. Moore, Ethnopolitics, 2017, 16(1): 56-59.
- “Looking Under the Hood: Ethnic Groups, Parity, and Civil War,” Andreas Beger & Will H. Moore, paper presented at the 2008 annual meeting of the International Studies Association and the 2007 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association.
- “Ethnicity and Repression: The Ethnic Composition of Countries and Human Rights Violations,” Chris Lee, Ronny Lindström, Will H. Moore and Kürşad Turan, in S.C. Carey & S.C Poe (eds) Understanding Human Rights Violations: New Systematic Studies, Ashgate, 2004, pp. 186-201.
- “Ethnic Minorities and Foreign Policy,” Will H. Moore, SAIS Review, 2002, 22(2):77-92.
- “Transnational Ethnic Ties and Foreign Policy,” Will H. Moore and David R. Davis, in David A. Lake and Donald Rothchild (eds.) Ethnic Fears and Global Engagement: The International Spread and Management of Ethnic Conflict, Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1998, pp. 89-103.
- “Assessing Risks of Ethnorebellion in the Year 2000: Three Empirical Approaches,” Will H. Moore and Ted Robert Gurr, in Susanne Schmeidl and Howard Adelman (eds.) Early Warning and Early Response. Columbia International Affairs Online, Columbia University Press, 1998.
- “Ethnopolitical Rebellion: A Cross-sectional Analysis of the 1980s with Risk Assessments for the 1990s,” Ted Robert Gurr and Will H. Moore, American Journal of Political Science, 1997, 41(4):1079-1103.
- “Ethnicity Matters: Ethnic Alliances and International Interactions,” David R. Davis and Will H. Moore, International Studies Quarterly, 1997, 41(1):171-184.
- “Ethnicity, Minorities and International Conflict Patterns,” David R. Davis, Keith Jaggers, and Will H. Moore,in David W. Carment and Patrick James (eds.) Wars in the Midst of Peace: The International Politics of Ethnic Conflict, Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh Press, 1997, pp. 148-163.
- “Deprived, Rational or Both? `Why Minorities Rebel’ Revisited,” Ronny Lindström and Will H. Moore, Journal of Political and Military Sociology , 1995, 23 (Winter):167-190.
- “Discrimination and Political Violence: A Cross-Sectional Study with Two Time Periods,” Maro Ellina and Will H. Moore, Western Political Quarterly, 1990, June, 43(2):267-278.
Return to Research Topics Page
Return to Will H. Moore’s Home Page.
I can be reached by email at: