W.H. Moore’s Conflictual Foreign Policy Research Page
This page contains Adobe PDF files of my work conflictual foreign policy behavior.
- “Domestic Politics and US Foreign Policy: A Study of Cold War Conflict Behavior,” Will H. Moore and David J. Lanoue, Journal of Politics, May 2003, 65(2):376-396.
- “Foreign Policy Behavior and Fractional Integration,” Matthew J. Lebo and Will H. Moore, Journal of Conflict Resolution, Feb 2003, 47(1):13-32.
- “Presidential Uses of Force During the Cold War: Aggregation, Truncation, and Temporal Dynamics,” Sara McLaughlin Mitchell and Will H. Moore, American Journal of Political Science, 2002, 46(2):438-452.
- The replication data set was deposited at the ICPSR’s Publication Related Archive as study #1254.
- “Ethnic Minorities and Foreign Policy,” Will H. Moore, SAIS Review, 2002, 22(2):77-92.
- “Transnational Ethnic Ties and Foreign Policy,” Will H. Moore and David R. Davis, in David A. Lake and Donald Rothchild (eds.) Ethnic Fears and Global Engagement: The International Spread and Management of Ethnic Conflict, Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1998, pp. 89-103.
- “Ethnicity Matters: Ethnic Alliances and International Interactions,” David R. Davis and Will H. Moore, International Studies Quarterly, 1997, 41(1):171-184.
- “Ethnicity, Minorities and International Conflict Patterns,” David R. Davis, Keith Jaggers, and Will H. Moore, in David W. Carment and Patrick James (eds.) Wars in the Midst of Peace: The International Politics of Ethnic Conflict, Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh Press, 1997, pp. 148-163.
Return to Research Topics Page
Return to Will H. Moore’s Home Page.
I can be reached by email at: